Freqently Asked Question:
1. ‘ImageLord’ refers to the ImageLord Corporation and this website, and excludes its shareholders, owners, or operators.
2. 'File' refers to any document uploaded to ImageLord and/or any document stored on ImageLord servers.
3. 'User' refers to the individual who uploads files to ImageLord, has uploaded files to ImageLord, or accesses files from ImageLord.
4. 'URL' refers to the location of any file located on ImageLord’s servers.
2. Terms of Service
ImageLord reserves the right to remove or replace any uploaded files, and assumes no liability for lost registration links or misplaced file URLS.
The following types of files may not be uploaded under any circumstances:
- Files that are pedophiliac. This includes, but is not limited to, persons under the age of 18 either posing as "models" or taking part in otherwise sexually implicit or explicit situations.
- Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any United States laws pertaining to digital content usage.
- Files that are pornographic. This includes, but is not limited to, files depicting genitalia, nudity, or sexual situations.
- Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and/or distribution permissions.
- Files that are not of the allowed file types. This includes archived non-image files.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is:
To harass individual or multiple persons.
To show evidence of the black-hat hacking of systems to which user does not have authorized access.
The promotion of products or services through direct advertisements for the purpose of commercial profit, without first attaining the permission of ImageLord. This includes, but is not limited to, email spam and banner advertisements.
To report infringements to the above-mentioned clause, please visit the Contact Page.
Uploading any type of the above-mentioned files will result in:
- The immediate termination of user's ability to use ImageLord or any of its provided services.
A banned user will experience the following consequences:
- The ImageLord website will not load.
- All ImageLord hosted images will not load.
- All images related to the infringement will be deleted.
All information provided by User is strictly confidential. ImageLord reserves the right to distribute aggregated demographic information provided by User, but ImageLord will never release the name or other personal information about User without User's permission. However, ImageLord reserves the right to release current or past member information in the event that:
- ImageLord believes that User's use of ImageLord is being or has been in violation of the Terms of Service.
- User has committed unlawful acts.
- The information is subpoenaed.
- ImageLord deems it necessary or appropriate.
4. Legal Policy
Ignorance of these Terms of Service will not be considered a justification for non-applicability of said Terms of Service. These Terms of Service are subject to change without notice. ImageLord directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the files that are uploaded to ImageLord to individual users.
All files are © to their respective owners. All other content © ImageLord. ImageLord is not responsible for the content of any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
Except where diligently implied, absolutely NO part of ImageLord may be reproduced or recreated without explicit written permission by operators ImageLord and certified written verification by Notary Public.
5. Limitation of Liability
User agrees that the use of ImageLord services is entirely at User's own risk. ImageLord 's services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, constructive, or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
ImageLord makes no guarantee of availability of service and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of ImageLord’s services. In no event shall ImageLord be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use ImageLord services or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication-line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
User agrees to indemnify and hold ImageLord harmless from any loss, liability, claims, damages and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to the content, use, or deletion of User's Files or use of any other feature or service. This expressly includes:
- User's responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights.
- Any defamatory or unlawful material contained within User's Files.
ImageLord will perform maintenance services as ImageLord determines reasonably necessary. User acknowledges that such maintenance may require downtime. ImageLord will attempt to provide prior notice of the maintenance downtime, except in the case that circumstances beyond ImageLord control limit the ability to do so.